CNI's Defense Division expertise is deeply rooted in over 150 years of Active, Reserve, and National Guard military service. Our subject matter expertise combines innovative, efficient, and cost-effective solutions to provide long-term, sustainable defense logistics capabilities that enhance overall mission readiness. We provide support to defense operations globally, applying our core capabilities and solutions in Integrated Logistics, Supply Chain Management and Information Technology.
- Airfield Management & Operations
- Performance Based Logistics
- Medical Logistics
- Facilities Support Services
- Rapid Prototyping & Integration Services
- Strategic Planning & Subject Matter Expert Consulting
- Strategic Sourcing
- Supplier Performance Management
- On-site Services
- Program Management
we have the requisite experience to be your trusted technology partner. With certified resources, proven methodologies, and experienced project managers, our team implements new solutions by optimizing current environments, performing technology refresh and upgrades, and providing day-to-day customized technical support.
- Application & Software Development
- Cybersecurity & Compliance
- Defense Business Systems (DBS) Support
- Data Analytics / Data Management
- Desktop Support & Service Desk
- Telecommunication & Network Management
Capabilities / Past Performance Briefing
We have multiple contracting vehicles available to meet your contracting goals and requirements.
- SBA 8(a) Tribally Owned Set-Aside
- Small Business Set-Aside
- EAGLE BOA
- GSA Schedules