Chickasaw Nation Industries is one of the largest tribally-owned contractors in the United States. With more than 20 years of experience, we provide cutting-edge services for federal and commercial clients across the country. We are proud to support the economic development of the Chickasaw Nation and to contribute to the tribal mission of enhancing the overall quality of life of the Chickasaw people. As a tribal owned organization, CNI fosters a diverse culture. We focus on building integrated teams that offer innovative approaches and customer-centered services. At CNI, our work is not only successful and profitable, but employees know they make a difference as a portion of our profits help create scholarships, develop educational programs, and establish health care facilities and senior centers for the Chickasaw Nation. Work for more than yourself, work for a Nation!
CNI has an anticipated opening for Program Manager in the Washington, DC area. This information technology based contract centers around the design and improvement, installation, management, configuration, customization, testing, training, and maintenance of the FHWA’s Nationwide Information Technology (IT) Infrastructure.
Specific requirements and responsibilities are forthcoming. An anticipated position denotes that we are currently evaluating the work or preparing a proposal. In the meantime, we have started looking for outstanding talent to leverage our efforts. Requirements for the Program Manager will likely include:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification required
- At least 15 years specialized, progressive experience in program and/or project management for complex IT programs/projects to include project plan development and project schedule management, risk management, financial management, resource and staffing management
- Demonstrated experience in meeting project milestones within funding parameters
- Demonstrated experience in solving complex problems
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Project
- Demonstrated communication experience to include oral, written, and formal presentation skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.