Chickasaw Aerospace, LLC
Providing Professional Services Including Engineering, Technical Support, and Program Management
Who We Are
Headquartered in Oklahoma City, OK, CNI Aviation, LLC (CNIAV) provides aviation-related professional services including engineering, technical support, and program management. CA received its LLC charter from the state of Oklahoma in 2015 and was accepted into the SBA 8(a) program in 2016. Chickasaw Aerospace is a proud member of the CNI family of companies and the Chickasaw Nation of Oklahoma.
What We Offer
Our team of highly skilled and dedicated engineers and technical support personnel provide world-class contract support to a variety of Federal aviation and aviation-related missions—with focus on the USAF and FAA. Whether our customers are seeking change management expertise or support for on-going mission requirements, CA steps up to provide comprehensive, tailored solutions.
What We Do
- Chickasaw Aerospace provides a variety of aviation technical and professional services:
- Program Management
- Aircrew and Maintenance Training Device Modifications
- Special Operations Forces (SOF) Aircraft Modifications
- Ground-based Electronics Engineering
- Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS) Support for Weapon System Program Offices)
- Aviation-related Subject Matter Experts
- Air Traffic Controller Training
- Development of Instrument Flight Procedures
- DCMA-approved Government Property Management System
- DCAA-approved Accounting System
- Full-time Facility Security Officer
- Field Office near Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
Amy Kirby, Manager, Chickasaw Aerospace, LLC
Extensive experience related to Federal contracts in all phases of contract acquisition and operations, including but not limited to participation in contract proposal teams, procurement analysis, and capture processes, as well as the design of approaches to overall contract management and operational efficiency. Thirteen years’ service with CNI.