Information Technology Services
Delivering transparency, accountability and continuous improvement to support your IT needs.
As the role of technology in business operations continues to grow, the workload of internal
IT teams has increased dramatically. By relying on Chickasaw’s IT Services, organizations are able to free up internal IT resources to support the goals of their project. Our cost effective services provide the tools organizations need to boost team productivity.
We pride ourselves on our strong relationships with customers and strive to provide excellent customer service. Whether implementing new solutions, optimizing current environments, performing technology refresh and upgrades, or providing day-to-day customized technical support, we want to be your true business technology partner. We bring skilled resources, structured and proven methodologies, and certified, professional project managers to every project.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you with your next information technology project.
Desk Side Support
- IT Asset Tracking
- Operating System Upgrades
- Phone System Support
- Network Services
- Infrastructure Consulting
- Data Center Support
- Server Support
- Tier I, II, III Services
- Monitoring & Improving
- Knowledge Management
- Request Fulfillment
- Incident & Problem Management
- Multi-Channel Contact Options
- We are an experienced IT company with relevant past performance
- We use industry best practices to ensure the success of large projects
- Help Desk Institute (HDI)-certified teams and personnel
- ITILv3 Methodology
- PMP Professionals, Program Management Professionals (PgMP)
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO/IEC 20000-1 Standard Certification for IT Service Management
- Certified Information Systems Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Cisco Certified Design/Network Professionals (CCDP/CCNP)
- Cisco Certified Network Associates (CCNA)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineers and Administrators (MCSE/MCSA)