When you need a security partner you can trust, we bring the experience and expertise you need to secure your information assets.
Protecting information and networks has never been as important or as complex as it is in today’s connected environment. CNI specializes in providing security services to support an integrated risk management framework. We help customers understand, document, manage, respond to, and mitigate security threats. We utilize a frame work that encompasses best practices, management, operational and technical security controls ranging from passive protective measures to active defensive responses. We bring a set of methodologies that enable us to assess the situational security posture of sensitive information and information systems in a consistent and repeatable approach to determine appropriate security measures required to secure the information assets. We are committed to understanding and meeting specific customer goals and requirements.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you with your next cyber security project.
- Security Monitoring
- Security Operations Center
- Incident Response & Forensics
- Selection & Implementation
- Penetration Testing
- System Assessments
- Threats Information
Policy Guidance & IT Governance
- Security Compliance Program
- Establish Policies, Procedures, and controls
- Continual Assessments
- We are an experienced IT company with relevant past performance
- We use industry best practices to ensure the success of large projects
- Certified Information Systems Security Professionals (CISSP)
- Certification and Accreditation Professionals (CAP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditors (CISM)
- CompTIA Security+ Certified Professionals (Sec+)
- Open Web Application Security Project (OSCP)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC)
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)