Our core Defense Logistics expertise is deeply rooted in over 150+ years of Active, Reserve and National Guard military service. We are focused on providing customer centered solutions in support of defense logistics operations at echelons (levels) above battalions to include the Defense Department Industrial Bases.
Our approach to the Defense Logistics market includes innovative, creative and focused logistics subject matter expertise and IT solutions in the following capability offerings:
- Installation/ Facility Sustainment, Repair, and Maintenance (SRM)
- Performance Based Logistics (PBL)
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Equipment Maintenance Planning and Maintenance Program Management
- Transportation Planning and Transportation Program Management
- Asset Management Services
- Strategic Planning Services and Consulting
- Logistic Reporting and Communication
- Logistic System Design and Implementation
We have multiple contracting vehicles available to meet your contracting goals and requirements.
- SBA 8(a) Tribally Owned Set-Aside
- Small Business Set-Aside
- GSA Schedules
President, Defense Logistics & Energy Division
- (405) 253-8200
As a member of the Chickasaw Nation, Mr. Mike Mitchell brings 19 years of experience and expertise to Chickasaw Nation Industries (CNI) as the President of the Defense Logistics Division. He has held a variety of roles and responsibilities throughout his tenure with the company and has been deeply instrumental in the day-to-day operations of the corporation. He provides executive oversight to the subsidiary managers and furthermore, supports the development of relationships with customers, teaming partners and various Government contracting stakeholders to ensure project success. He also holds fiduciary responsibility for contract execution and ensures overall alignment to CNI’s strategic vision and mission.
So we can better serve you, all fields are required.