Our core Defense Logistics expertise is deeply rooted in over 150+ years of Active, Reserve and National Guard military service. We are focused on providing customer centered solutions in support of defense logistics operations at echelons (levels) above battalions to include the Defense Department Industrial Bases.
Our approach to the Defense Logistics market includes innovative, creative and focused logistics subject matter expertise and IT solutions in the following capability offerings:
- Installation/ Facility Sustainment, Repair, and Maintenance (SRM)
- Performance Based Logistics (PBL)
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Equipment Maintenance Planning and Maintenance Program Management
- Transportation Planning and Transportation Program Management
- Asset Management Services
- Strategic Planning Services and Consulting
- Logistic Reporting and Communication
- Logistic System Design and Implementation
We have multiple contracting vehicles available to meet your contracting goals and requirements.
- SBA 8(a) Tribally Owned Set-Aside
- Small Business Set-Aside
- GSA Schedules
President, Defense Logistics & Energy Division
- (405) 253-8200
Mr. Mike Mitchell is a native of Ada, OK and a member of the Chickasaw Nation. Mike began with CNI in May 1999 and has been integral in growing CNI to what it has become today. Mike was active in the U.S. Army and the Oklahoma Army National Guard for over 20 years from which he retired as a Major (0-4) Logistics Branch.
So we can better serve you, all fields are required.