Chickasaw Nation Industries, Inc. (CNI) is a federally chartered corporation wholly owned by the Chickasaw Nation. Headquartered in Norman, Oklahoma, CNI serves as a holding company with over a dozen subsidiaries that operate as Limited Liability Companies (LLCs) engaged in multiple lines of business. We are proud to support the economic development of the Chickasaw Nation and to contribute to the tribal mission of enhancing the overall quality of life of the Chickasaw people. A portion of our profits is used to support Chickasaw citizens through a multitude of programs and services such as education, health care, nutrition services, housing programs, legal services, elder and child care and community support programs. Successful economic development is an integral part of the Chickasaw Nation’s operations. As the tribe continues to expand the number of economic opportunities, it is providing a positive impact for both Oklahoma and Chickasaw citizens.
At CNI we foster a diverse culture that offers innovative approaches and customer-centered services. When you do business with us, you gain efficient and cost effective solutions that help safeguard the environment, protect and secure key assets, and connect resources to needs.
Recent Awards + Rankings
- Innovation & Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Corporate LiveWire (2015)
- Best Places to Work in Oklahoma - OKC.biz - #16 - Large Companies (2014)
- Best Intelligence Award - Deltek (2014)
- Corporate Social Responsibility Excellence Award - Acquisition International (2014)
- Top 100 Federal Prime Contractor - Washington Technology (2011, 2012)