Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) Team Lead
Chickasaw Nation Industries is one of the largest tribally-owned contractors in the United States. With more than 20 years of experience, we provide cutting-edge services for federal and commercial clients across the country. We are proud to support the economic development of the Chickasaw Nation and to contribute to the tribal mission of enhancing the overall quality of life of the Chickasaw people. As a tribal owned organization, CNI fosters a diverse culture. We focus on building integrated teams that offer innovative approaches and customer-centered services. At CNI, our work is not only successful and profitable, but employees know they make a difference as a portion of our profits help create scholarships, develop educational programs, and establish health care facilities and senior centers for the Chickasaw Nation. Work for more than yourself, work for a Nation!
CNI has an anticipated opening for a Human Resources Information Systems professional in Alexandria, VA. The individual must have breadth and depth of compensation and benefits knowledge required to understand the work and how best to distribute, manage and oversee the work, as well as to identify when work expectations are not being met, i.e., identify performance gaps (see bullets below). The team lead is responsible for staff competency and oversight, not the government, and shall promptly handle any performance or conduct issues.
Specific requirements and responsibilities are forthcoming. An anticipated position denotes that we are currently evaluating the work or preparing a proposal. In the meantime, we have started looking for outstanding talent to leverage our efforts. In order to be a successful team lead for this highly technical and complex area, the following technical experience level is recommended. (Note: This is only a recommendation not a requirement, and at contractor’s discretion. This is also not an exhaustive list of technical competencies that might be needed):
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills are required as well as a strong focus on Customer Service within an HR Information Systems environment.
- Intermediate to advanced Experience utilizing Tableau software, MS Access, MS Excel, MS Visio, MS Project, Business Objects, SQL (report writing – relational database experience), Financial and Operational Combined Uniform Single “FOCUS” reports
- Four to six (4 to 6) years of Federal Personnel Action Processing (Intermediate and Advanced), NFC Payroll System (Advanced), and HR Connect (Intermediate and Advanced).
- Analytical experience in the use of Dreamweaver or other similar tool and intermediate understanding of website design and content development.
- Analytical experience at an intermediate to advanced level in developing and documenting business processes, analizing/identifying, and correcting performance gaps, and creating SOPs and desk guides.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.