Our mission is to provide long-term financial stability for our owner and employees by positioning our businesses to operate and thrive in the competitive world. We will understand our markets and effectively respond to our customers’ business needs. We will create an environment that encourages decision making at all levels, and rewards innovation and hard work. Guided by our values, CNI will be a business that can support a nation.
Our vision is to achieve self-determination through economic success, which is the heritage of the Chickasaw People. We are determined to build businesses that are prosperous because they exceed the expectations of their customers. We are dedicated to the idea that hard work and innovation reduce dependency on special programs to achieve success. We are devoted to our cause and to each other - and know that service without reservation will enable us to achieve our individual and organizational goals, and to ensure the future of the Chickasaw Nation.
Our Core Values
- Integrity - We will be consistent, truthful, ethical and fair in all our action
- Respect - We will be professional and considerate.
- Service - We will serve our employees by providing a positive and rewarding work environment beneficial to individual growth. We will serve our customers by making their needs our priority. We will serve the Chickasaw Nation by contributing to the resources needed to enhance the lives of the Chickasaw People.
- Commitment to Success - Like the unconquered and unconquerable Chickasaw Nation, we will not fail.
- Empowerment - We will provide our employees with the tools, knowledge, and environment to make effective decisions.
- Teamwork - We will support each other and, by working together, we will succeed