To be the “go to” resource our clients actively seek to provide the products and services to solve their pressing business challenges, often on a fast-turnaround basis, in the Health and Human Capital arena.
To provide services and solutions focused on today’s business imperatives – agility, interoperability, mobility, security, and cost savings. We will combine solid Health and Human Capital expertise with proven management and leadership capabilities.
Business Focus Areas
Chickasaw Health Consulting, LLC provides Health and Human Capital Management Consulting Services in the following focus areas:
- Health Programs
- Human Capital
Chickasaw Health Consulting, LLC employs key staff members from both the public and private sector who have vast expertise, deep knowledge and documented success in the health arena. We have the capacity to address, design, manage, measure and implement viable solutions for an array of issues and needs in the ever-expanding field of health care programs.
Health Program Services
- Program Development, Implementation, Assessment, and Evaluation
- Data Collection and Statistical Analysis
- Audit Protocol Development and Auditing for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Claims Data
- Medical Records Requests, Intake, Processing, and Management – in compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) regulations
- Executive Reports and Briefings, including Reports to Congress
- Technical Assistance and Capacity Building
- Outreach and Training
- Budget Formulation and Execution
- Logistics Support & Facilities Management
- Communications Planning and Implementation
- Event Planning and Facilitation
- Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA) Support
- Health Information Technology (IT), including Electronic Health Records (EHR) and Immunization Information Systems (IIS)
- Health Information Exchange (HIE)
- Secure Health Systems Applications
- Program Management Office (PMO) Support.
Chickasaw Health Consulting, LLC has extensive experience assisting government agencies with human capital issues. From workforce planning through performance management, Chickasaw Health Consulting, LLC has evaluated, designed, developed and managed programs to address a broad array of Human Resources (HR) needs and analysis.
Human Capital Services
- Workforce Planning/Workforce Analysis
- Human Capital Planning;
- Recruiting & Executive Search
- Federal Human Resources Operations:
- Position Classification,
- Job Analysis,
- Staffing and Hiring,
- Employee Orientation/Onboarding,
- Security & Suitability,
- Personnel Payroll Transaction Processing,
- HR Evaluation & Process Improvement
- HR IT
- Delegated Examining Unit (DEU) Audits
- Performance Management
- Change Management
- Employee and Labor Relations
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Investigation Services
- Internal Communications Audits and Design.